Friday, September 11, 2009

Blogs and more blogs

Hi everyone,

It's been a while now that we have had a blog site for West End Quilters but there has not been much activity on it. That should be changing with the inspiration of this group blog. I've added a link to the sidebar.

As for the other blogs that I listed there:

Chary Sprouts is Jane Davila's blog. She does some amazing art quilts and it's fun following along to see her inspirations and WIPs.

Jane Brocket is not just a quilter but is involved in many of the domestic arts - quilting, knitting, cooking gardening. I first learned of her when a friend lent me her book: The Gentle Art of Domesticity. I highly recommend the book; it's a relaxed read with beautiful photos (taken by Jane).

Journey of a Quilter is one of the newest blogs that I have found. It was mentioned on a quilting newsgroup that I read and follows the various projects that Karen is working on.

If you have other blogs or interesting web lists please add to the list!!

Allison (West End Quilters)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison,
    How about adding the "Westmount Quilters' Chronicle" on the list of blogs to follow? Here is the link:

    http://westmountquilters.blogspot.com

    Lily

    ReplyDelete