Sunday, September 13, 2009

To add links for blogs or web pages:

If you have permission to post on this blog you can also add items to the side bars.
Sign in with your email the same way you do when you want to post.
Click on the "layout" tab. You will now see the sidebar items in the page formatting window.
Click on "[edit]" beside the item that you want to modify(tonight I clicked on Blogs We like to Follow). This will open a new window.
Then click on "add to list" and insert the URL of the blog/webpage that you want to add to the list (tonight I added the URL for the Westmount Guild).
Click save.

HTH, Allison

2 comments:

  1. where does one find the "layout" tab?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison,
    I think only administrators can edit the layout of the blog. So I can post as an author but I have no access to change the layout or any other things like giving permission and the like. That's why I asked you to add the Westmount link.

    Lily

    ReplyDelete